The A.C.E. 320 “Blue Line" Grip Module is our tailor-made module designed specifically for the Active Duty Law Enforcement community featuring our proprietary SOCOM series grip geometry to mimic the "trifecta" of the 2011 STI grip feel adapted for use by Law Enforcement. With feedback from select LE agencies who T&E our products, we have combined our Accuracy, Control, Enhanced “A.C.E.” ergonomics, the proven "gold standard" of grip geometry with LE focused adjustments to create our own LE specific grip module. Blue Line modules are available in Anodized Type 3 Hard Black Coating ONLY.
The A.C.E. 320 "Blue Line" grip module is NOW available to all customers; Law Enforcement & Military customers are able to purchase at a special reduced rate...THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!
To receive the special LE rate individual and/or Department orders must be pre-approved with verified with credentials. Instructions on how to place your order will be provided by contacting our LE/Mil Coordinator directly via the "About Us" tab of our website and selecting "LE/Military" ...or... by following this link: LE/Military | Icarus Precision LLC
• Grip Module upgrade for the Sig Sauer OEM standard polymer P20 grip module
• Culmination of all the best features of our A.C.E. 320 series without a flared magwell
• Enhanced Ergonomics (weight 7.92 oz)
• Moderately flipped beaver tail to aid master grip acquisition
• Complimenting finger notches for both primary and support hands
• Monolithic design
• Slim upper portion of grip handle
• Elevated finger notch allowing for a more positive grip
• Designed for flush fit with the 3.9" barrel/slide Sig P320 platform
• Carry length mill spec 1913 picatinny rail
• Capacity Range: 17 +1 & 21 +1 rds *Also compatible with OEM mags for states with limited capacity regulations
Limited manufacturing runs of Manual safety FCU compatible version may be periodically produced throughout the year and will available via "pre order" (upcharge applies and minimum quantity of pre-orders required BEFORE production will begin so lead time varies). Please inquire with Support@IcarusPrecision.com if interested in this option.