A.C.E. 320 Pro Competition “Pro Comp” Grip Module:
The Icarus Precision, Accuracy, Control, Enhanced “A.C.E.” 320 Pro Comp Grip Module is inspired by & developed with firearms industry professionals. Our team’s goal was to bring out the best in the Sig Sauer P32O platform. This grip is the culmination of all the best features from our A.C.E. 320 series designed to be compatible with the full size slide. Horizontal textured index points on the front strap, back strap and sides increase draw speed and handling making for a consistent positive and precise grip. Tapered top handle to a slimmer channel making access to the weapon controls quick & effortless for various hand sizes. Higher, wider & curved beaver tail helps to acquire a fast, positive & controlled master grip. Deep undercut trigger guard getting the operator closer to the bore axis. Oversized finger cut outs with serrations promote grip procurement while acquiring/maintaining the target. Entire picatinny rail is a standard 1913 for accessory flexibility.
A.C.E. 320 Pro Comp Features:
• Machined from billet 7075 aluminum
• Grip Module upgrade for the Sig Sauer OEM standard polymer P20 grip module
• Culmination of all the best features of our A.C.E. 320 series
• Enhanced Ergonomics (weight 9.25 oz)
• Flipped beaver tail for easy master grip acquisition