We ship weekly - See Terms and conditions at checkout.
A.C.E. 365 XL Hybrid PRO (Re-Stock Coming August 2021)
Out of stock
A.C.E. 365 Hybrid XL Pro Grip Module Details:
The Icarus Precision, Accuracy, Control, Enhanced “A.C.E.” 365 Hybrid XL Pro grip module is machined from billet 7075 aluminum to be an upgrade for the Sig Sauer OEM standard polymer P365 XL grip module that takes your everyday carry to its max size/capacity within its class. The XL is designed for a longer grip with added capacity option and a moderately flared mag well for the A.C.E. 365 series – our 365 Hybrid XL grip module weight is approximately double the OEM polymer module (weight = 3.875 oz) and features an extended beaver tail providing the shooter mitigated recoil and reduced muzzle flip for accurate rapid fire. Our “hybrid” grip texture has been developed to provide exceptionally secure grip without excessive bite. The elevated finger notch enhances the grip ergonomics of the firearm for more secure handling while the longer standard 1913 style picatinny rail offers the most options when selecting accessories for customizing your weapon.
A.C.E. 365 Hybrid XL Pro Grip Module Features:
• Machined from billet 7075 aluminum
• Direct replacement of the Sig Sauer OEM standard polymer P365 grip module
• Longer handle grip module of our A.C.E. 365 series
• Elevated finger notch allowing for a more positive grip
• Longer mill spec 1913 picatinny rail that extended flush to the end of the XL slide allowing for the widest range of compatible accessory options
• Ambidextrous Textured indexing points on the dust cover.
• Moderately flared mag well with improved base plate compatibility.
• Available in safety & non-safety versions
• Designed to be compatible with OEM magazines & Base Plates - Tactical Development will soon be launching an Icarus Precision specific base plate designed to integrate seamlessly with our grip modules
• Capacity: 12 +1 rounds
***Does not include Mag-Release We have not been able to source them in sufficient quantities to accommodate this option***
***Fitment note regarding holsters: Although our grips are compatible with a variety of holsters, they are not compatible with all holsters designed for the OEM 365 grip module due to the mill spec 1913 picatinny rail feature – if you have questions, contact us for recommendations regarding compatible holsters***