Special Edition A.C.E. 365 "XL+" EVO Grip Module Description:
Icarus Precision's pursuit of perfection has lead us to “evolve” yet again BEYOND THE EXPECTED. This next “evolution” of the Icarus brand has produced the NEW special edition "PMM EVO" grip module bringing FULL SIZE grip module features to the Sig Sauer P365 micro carry platform designed specifically for FLUSH FIT with an XL length slide when paired with a PMM "Gen 2" Micro JTTC & barrel combo. With a completely re-designed grip geometry featuring our first ever “back strap swell”. This “Memory Bump” or “Razor Back” style swell fills into the negative space in the pit of the users hand PLUS a full 5 slot pic rail for EVEN MORE accessory compatibility. This new geometry left and right panels with their tapering slim line front progressing to a wider rear section and incorporation of the unique Icarus style narrowed and flipped beavertail forcing the hand into position as high as possible for that immediate “master grip” acquisition. Not only do the ergonomics feel seamless with the operators hand, but the module with it's expanded grip dimensions and ambidextrous "AMBI" thumb ledges provide MORE contact area and feedback to the user than any module on the market!
This special edition PMM EVO Icarus Precision, Accuracy, Control, Enhanced “A.C.E.” grip module is machined from billet 7075 T-6 aluminum. The extended 5 slot 1913 style picatinny rail is just another added bonus of this NEWEST OVER-THE-TOP EXTREME DESIGN for your P365. This module is EXCLUSIVELY offered in the ambidextrous (“AMBI”) version providing BOTH a thumb ledge and indexing point for the operator regardless of dominate handedness. The XL EVO module utilizes the same proprietary Icarus “ELITE” series 360 degree aggressive performance grip texture and exaggerated/elevated trigger guard finger notch for the highest level of performance. The dual purpose integrated LARGE flared mag well and textured contact area mitigates recoil/reduced muzzle flip and promotes RAPID reloads also allowing more accurate rapid fire.
A.C.E. 365 PMM EVO Grip Module Details:
• Totally NEW front to rear tapered side panels and completely re-designed “back strap swell” grip geometry
• The EVO series modules are EXCLUSIVELY offered in the Ambidextrous “AMBI” version providing BOTH a thumb ledge and indexing point for the operator regardless of dominate handedness.
• Dual purpose integrated LARGE flared mag well for RAPID reloads also allows for more textured contact area
• The oversized mag flare also acts as a grip extension.
• Designed for use with OEM XL magazines. Compatible with Icarus B-ACE pads and ALL OEM XL base pads (not compatible with standard P365 bases)
• As with all of our A.C.E. 365 modules, the EVO also features the Icarus propitiatory 360 degree aggressive ELITE performance grip texture
• The XL+ extended dust cover design allows for compensated OEM, Icarus Precision or "other" aftermarket XL length slides (3.7" barrel) to have the module integrate these specialty builds rather than have the comp over hang beyond the end of the grip module/dust cover area ***Recommended for set ups using: Parker Mountain Machine & Herrington Arms comps in their builds*** XL+ module REQUIRES XL length slides plus additional compensator "add on"
*Does not include Mag-Release We have not been able to source them in sufficient quantities to accommodate this option*
***Icarus B-ACE Pads purchased PRIOR to 5/25/22 are NOT compatible with the A.C.E. 365 EVO Modules***
***Fitment note regarding holsters: Although our grips are compatible with a variety of holsters, they are not compatible with all holsters designed for the OEM 365 grip module due to the mill spec 1913 picatinny rail and integrated thumb rest features – if you have questions, contact HELP@IcarusPrecision.com for recommendations regarding compatible holsters***