Icarus Precision's newest addition to the A.C.E. 365 line has arrived! The A.C.E. 365 XL+ Macro module is the perfect upgrade for those looking for MACRO capacity/handle size paired with the "XL" P365 Slide and a Compensator. Naturally, with the goal of the P365 MACRO being "full size" capacity and "micro" concealability. The Icarus accuracy control enhancing philosophy "A.C.E." designs found on our full size module and brought them to SIG's newest P365 MACRO P365 platform. Completely re-designed grip geometry with the acclaimed “back strap swell”. This “Memory Bump” or “Razor Back” style swell fills into the negative space in the pit of the user’s hand. This new geometry features a longer length of pull for a P365 that works for a wide variety of hand sizes. The left and right panels feature our most aggressive P365 diamond texturing yet and compliment the unique Icarus style narrowed and flipped beavertail that guides the hand into position as high as possible for that immediate “master grip” acquisition. Not only do the ergonomics feel seamless with the operators hand, but the module with it's expanded grip dimensions and ambidextrous "AMBI" thumb ledges provides MORE contact area and feedback to the user. The integrated LARGE flared mag well has been updated to a full 360 Degree funnel to promote RAPID reloads from some of the harshest angles.
As with all Icarus Precision, Accuracy, Control, Enhanced “A.C.E.” grip modules this new 365 MACRO grip modules are machined from billet 7075 aluminum with 1913 style picatinny rail to be the Ultimate upgrade for your P365. This module is EXCLUSIVELY offered in the ambidextrous (“AMBI”) version providing BOTH a thumb ledge and indexing point for the operator regardless of dominate handedness. The integrated LARGE flared mag well has been updated to a full 360 degree funnel to promote RAPID reloads.
A.C.E. 365 XL+ MACRO Grip Module Details:
• Icarus Precision “Exclusive” handle geometry including some of our most popular features from our best designs.
• The MACRO series modules are EXCLUSIVELY offered in the Ambidextrous “AMBI” version providing BOTH a thumb ledge and indexing point for the operator regardless of dominate handedness.
• 360 degree LARGE flared mag well for RAPID reloads from some of the harshest angles
• Longer P365 MACRO size handle for more contact surface.
• Designed specifically for use with OEM MACRO magazines (17rd and/or state compliant variant)
• The A.C.E. 365 XL+ MACRO also features the Icarus propitiatory aggressive ELITE performance grip texture on more surfaces than any previous model.
• The XL+ extended dust cover design allows for compensated OEM, Icarus Precision or "other" aftermarket XL length slides (3.7" barrel) to have the module integrate these specialty builds rather than have the comp over hang beyond the end of the grip module/dust cover area ***Recommended for set ups using: Parker Mountain Machine & Herrington Arms comps in their builds*** XL+ module REQUIRES XL length slides plus additional compensator "add on"
*Does NOT include Mag-Release; we have not been able to source them in sufficient quantities to accommodate this option*
Mag Release Info: All Icarus MACRO series grip modules are compatible with BOTH SIG OEM "MACRO" and original "P365" mag release button assemblies. These mag release assemblies consists of three (3) components: button, spring & keeper. For IDEAL fitment, we recommend either "button" (personal preference) paired with the original P365 "keeper" for the best fitment. The "MACRO" keeper is still compatible/functional with the Icarus MACRO series modules, but will protrude out the non button side for a less ideal appearance. [SIG "keeper" item #2700077-B is the recommended part for use with all Icarus "MACRO" series modules regardless of which "button" style is being used]
***Fitment note regarding holsters: Although our grips are compatible with a variety of holsters, they are not compatible with all holsters designed for the OEM 365 grip module due to the mill spec 1913 picatinny rail and integrated thumb rest features – if you have questions, contact HELP@IcarusPrecision.com for recommendations regarding compatible holsters***